Social Media for LearningThe aim of this blog is to help you explore the different ways you can interact online using social media and the tools to help you do this.
Introducing Social MediaSo what is social media you might ask? Social Media is an umbrella term for web based and mobile technology that allows the user to produce and share information with others using text and/or media (video, audio, images), who in turn are then able to engage in a interactive dialogue about the content.
Social Media ResearchMy publications can be found in SHURA the Sheffield Hallam University Research Archive
National Teaching Fellow/Principal Lecturer/SFHEA/CMALT at Sheffield Hallam University. Tweets from @suebecks. Connect through linkedin.com/in/suebeckingham.com
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENCE
Social Media Blog by Sue Beckingham is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Follow Social Media for Learning on WordPress.com
- The Global Digital Stat Report 2019 by WeAreSocial and Hootsuite
- Time saving online tips (you may have forgotten you know)!
- How to create comic versions of photos using your phone and why you might want to!
- Serendipity and social learning is POWERFUL!
- Coffee shops, pubs and social media spaces: considering the similarities of group chat in social places
- advanced search
- Creative Commons
- Creative Commons licenses
- Erik Qualman
- Google Alerts
- Google Drive
- Google Hangouts on Air
- Google Scholar
- guest post
- Identity theft
- lifewide learning
- Mari Smith
- Online Communities
- online presence
- online reputation
- SMASH team
- social business
- social media revolution
- Social network
- Social Networking
- Tweet Chat
- Wikimedia Foundation
Tag Archives: social business
Image source: Jive Social Click on the image to enlarge “Overcome the suffering that email, legacy systems, and archaic processes bring. Let go of your frustration with not finding answers. There’s a path to enlightenment for every part of your company.” … Continue reading →