There are so many time saving keystroke tips and tricks around and yet many of us (including myself) have either simply just not picked them up or along the way forgotten what they are!
David Pogue talks about some really useful ones in his TED talk. These include:
- Tap the space bar to scroll down a whole page and Shift + space bar to scroll up
- Use the tab bar to move between boxes on a form
- View a web page in bigger text by pressing + with the Ctrl key or – to decrease
- Simply tap the call key on your mobile to dial the last number keyed
- During a PowerPoint presentation tap B to black the screen and repeat to resume the presentation (or use W to white the screen)
Social Media Shortcuts
You might also like these keyboard shortcuts that can be used on Twitter and Facebook:
Do you have any more to share?