Social Media for LearningThe aim of this blog is to help you explore the different ways you can interact online using social media and the tools to help you do this.
Introducing Social MediaSo what is social media you might ask? Social Media is an umbrella term for web based and mobile technology that allows the user to produce and share information with others using text and/or media (video, audio, images), who in turn are then able to engage in a interactive dialogue about the content.
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENCE
Social Media Blog by Sue Beckingham is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Using Pinterest to bookmark those special things buried in the too-wide web
- A Dr Seuss inspired Guide to using Twitter
- A scaffolded approach to develop digital and social media skills to support PERSONALised student PPDP
- Emoticons and emojis: a brief introduction to the history and current use in social media dialogue
- Quick tip on how to disable autoplay of videos on Facebook and conserve your data allowance
Tag Archives: audio
audioBoo is a free app that allows you to easily record, tag and instantly share audio. You can record from your desktop, by using the app on a smartphone or by uploading as an audio file. There’s a 3 minute limit for … Continue reading