SocialMedia4UsThe aim of this blog is to help you explore the different ways you can interact online using social media and the tools to help you do this.
Introducing Social MediaSo what is social media you might ask? Social Media is an umbrella term for web based and mobile technology that allows the user to produce and share information with others using text and/or media (video, audio, images), who in turn are then able to engage in a interactive dialogue about the content.
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENCE
Social Media Blog by Sue Beckingham is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Let me tell you a secret… Tips from a Journalist on blogging
- How public is your private information on social media?
- The History of #Hashtags from humble # sign to hyperlinked verb
- Why you need to consider blogging as a pedagogy to facilitate learning
- Social Enlightenment: What enterprise wide use of social business ‘could’ look like
Monthly Archives: November 2012
It goes without saying that the exponential growth of social media is impacting on our lives today in ways we had never experienced 10 years ago. In fact many of the tools we are now using didn’t exist prior to … Continue reading →